When the latest version of iOS is persisting problem then you will require to downgrade it for the earlier version. Earlier, when Apple introduced its firmware version, They give a short period to test the latest version if not compatible with your device then you could downgrade it for the previous one.
So if you have been stuck by this problem here is the solution.
Key Point to check before downgrading-
Update the iTunes
- Go to the iTunes menu and select the Check For Update…
- It will be updated if not updated
Set back-up for your data
- Go to the settings
- Then select the iCloud
- Then you will find the back-up option.
Disable Find my iPhone/iPad-
Make sure to disable Find my iPhone/iPad. You should enable it after the downgrading. You should enable it after the downgrading.
Downgrade iPhone iOS Version using iTunes
Download the IPSW file on your ios Device –
- Connect your ios device to your PC.
- Select the iTunes menu
- Now select a Device option
- I’d you are using MAC then select Update option after hold down the Options icon.
- For Windows press Shift then click to on Update.
- Now you will show a list of file
- Select the IPSW file and download it.
After downloading the IPSW file into your ios device follow these steps for downgrading –
- Make sure your ios connected to your pc
- Turn your ios device into DFU mode -press and hold the Power and Home button until the Apple logo appear. Now hold the home button until the message ‘Connected to iTunes’ not show.
- Now press the Shift key, if you are using window or Option if you are using the Mac, with clicking Restore iPhone option on your pc.
- Now you will find the ipsw file on the next page. Click on IPSW file.
- The process will start is finished with the rebooting process.
You would have downgraded your iOS device.
Downgrade iPhone iOS Version using iTunes using TinyUmbrella
There is one other option to downgrade, it could be possible through TinyUmbrella app. Follow these steps to downgrade –
- First, create a folder in your pc name Pwnage
- Now download the TinyUmbrella app on your pc
- Now download the IPSW file, described above.
- Copy the IPSW file into Pwnage file
- Make sure your ios device is connected to your pc
- Open the TinyUmbrella app.
- When the app been detected by pc, you will see Save SHSH option click on that
- Put your device into DFU Mode – described above.
- Press the Shift key for Windows and Alt for Mac and click on Restore iTunes at the same time.
- Now click on IPSW file on Pwnage folder
- Now click on Open, your device will start to downgrade.
- After completion, your device will take a reboot.