Cydia Impactor is a tool used to download IPA files on iOS devices and APK files on android devices. The best thing for Android devices, that it could destroy the Master key vulnerability – This is harm for Android device which allow hackers to create a duplicate file.
This is a multifunction tool designed by Jay Freeman – a member of the iPhone Dev Team. Apart from Cydia he also has created winterboard and Mobile substrate. Many sources available to download Cydia impactor and you can download it even in the older versions of ios like 11 and 12.
It is designed for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Basically, this is a GUI tool.
Provision.Cop error :
You may face this error while downloading IPA Files through Cydia Impactor on the older version of ios; ios9 and ios10.
Fix Provision.CPP Error :
First of all, you will need –
- Your PC and the ios device must have the same date and time.
- For Windows or Mac operating systems you must have iTunes installed with its latest version.
- For Android device, must have the USB driver.
- The error also has a different version of it so you must have the latest version of ios in back-up.
If you still face the Provision.CPP error when are providing the solution for some generating provision.cpp errors –
provision.cpp:150 error –
- Browse http://applied.apple.com/
- Enter the Apple ID and password for Cydia Impactor.
- Now go to Security and then Edit.
- Click on Generate Password.
- Create a strong password.
- Now use this new password for the next time the error would be fixed.
Provision.cpp: 68 and 62
- Visit the developer.apple.com/sytem-status.
- You will see the developer portal. Chose the Cydia Impactor to sideload your apps.
- The error would be fixed.
Provision.cpp:71 and 81 –
- Open Cydia Impactor on your PC.
- Go to the XCode menu and select Revoke Certificates.
- It will ask for Apple id and password.
- All the IPA files will be revoked after finishing download the IPA file for the app which generates the error.
If Not fixed the error try another way –
- First, check if you are using the latest version of Cydia Impactor.
- Now create a new password.
- Now click on the Device Menu of Cydia Impactor
- Now click on Install Package
- Now download the IPA file generating the error.
You should upgrade the ios version and try again.
- Upgrade iTunes for the latest version
- Delete Cydia Impactor
- Disable Wi-Fi
- Reinstall Cydia impactor
- Reconnect or connect ios device to your pc. Click on yes on Trust This Computer message.
- Go to the setting of your ios device
- Select general settings
- Select the Profiles option
- Select your Apple developer id.
- Click on the trust from the next window.
The error will be solved.
- Go to the Applied.apple.com
- Sine-in with your apple id and password.
- Enable Two-factor authentication
- Now go to the Security and then Generate Password.
- Create a new password
- Now use this new password for the app in the Cydia Impactor.
The error will be fixed. If not try with simply changing the password by disabling the Two Factor Authentication.