Pangu is a free software application for personal subcategory interest, part of the category Home & Hobby. The app is currently available in English, and the new tool is available for both Windows and Mac users.
The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, and Win7 x 64, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, and Windows Vista Ultimate.
Pangu (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 83.43 MB and is available for download from our website. Click on the green button above to start Download. Until now, the program was downloaded 21781 times.
We have already seen that the download link to be sure, however, for their protection, we recommend that you analyze the software downloaded your antivirus.
The Pangu team surprised everyone by releasing a jailbreak for iOS 9.1, making it the first jailbreak ever for Apple’s iPad Pro, which was launched in October.
According to the website of Pangu, the untethered jailbreak iOS 9.1 only works on 64-bit devices such as:
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus,
- iPad Air, iPad mini 2, 3, and 4, iPad Pro
Therefore, it is not compatible with the following iOS devices currently:
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c
- iPod touch 5G
- iPad mini, iPad 4, iPad 2, iPad 3,
Now you can download Pangu jailbreak for your latest iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This process will take 10-15 minutes to complete the process. Pangu untethered jailbreak is the solution for all users who are ready to download Cydia to their devices.
We recommend that you take the backup of your device before launching the jailbreak tool. This will benefit to protect your data after a successful jailbreak process. Copy Pangu jailbreak and feel its unique characteristics.
Instructions for Users
- Backup your device before run Pangu
- Remove device passwords and backup passcodes
- Close iTunes and related apps
Prearrangements for Jailbreak
- Compile a Windows, Mac, or Linux personal computer.
- Transfer the Pangu Jailbreak iOS tool in the IPA file.
- Download the most recent version of Cydia tool.
- Download and install the latest iTunes application or update already installed iTunes software to the brand new version.
- Collect the recommended lightning cable to connect the iDevice to the computer.
How to Jailbreak with Pangu Download
- Pangu jailbreak team has become the development of the most reliable enforcement team among all fans of the installer Cydia at this point.
- They have published several jailbreak tools successfully to 9.3.3. This was the final released application for jailbreak, all the iPhones, iPads, and also iPod Touches by Pangu.
- Upgrade the iOS version to iOS 9.3.3 using iTunes on your PC or Mac
- If you have already upgraded via OTA, you need to restore the iDevice using iTunes. Otherwise, this Pangu jailbreak download tool could not be compatible with your device.
- Disable Find My iPhone feature and also the passcode.
- Then connect the Apple mobile device to the computer using a recommended lightning cable.
- Download the latest version impactor application Cydia and download the tool Pangu iOS in the file type “.ipa.”
- Then run the Impactor application (not as an administrator) and drag and drop the IPA file into the executed Impactor tool.
- After that, the Impactor tool will prompt a wizard to enter the Apple ID and its password.
- Entering the credentials will install the Pangu jailbreak tool on your iDevice, and it will show you the icon on the home page.
- Then go to Settings >> General >> Profiles and Management >> Tap “Trust” on installed tool.
- Once you complete all these steps, open installed the application on your iDevice.
- Allow all the notifications by tapping on the “OK” button.
- Tap on the “Sleep” control and padlock the device.
- In a little while, it will show you a notification screen.
- After the successful process, go to Settings >> General >> Management and then verify the certification.
Download Pangu with new features
You have jailbreak running iDevice as well. Now you are free to enjoy all the jailbroken applications, tweaks, themes, and all the other settings free of charge. Choose the tweaks carefully because if some are not compatible with your iOS version, it may cause issues on the device.
So if you need to Cydia download for your iDevice, you have to choose this method because no application has released for iOS 10 yet. Download Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 is the final released stable tool, so we recommend you to download the app and enjoy more beyond limitations.